DEHESIVE® 981 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 981 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- High reactivity allows low Pt cure systems
- Low release forces
- Very flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good pot life
- Very good coverage at low silicone coat weights
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
- Extremely low misting in high speed coatings
Spezifische Merkmale von DEHESIVE® 981 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 981 AMA® is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used
2. Add DEHESIVE® 981 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. To avoid pressure formation store in ventilated containers.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.