DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- Superior cure properties of DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® allow for use with temperature sensitive substrates or comparatively low platinum levels at standard conditions.
- Low level of silicone mist at high coating speed
- Extremely flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good coverage
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
Specific features of DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is part of multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners, which are used for single and double-sided self-adhesive laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
2. AddDEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker
4. Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
Compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen, but only for a short time. Storage in ventilated containers is recommended to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
There are no comparable products