DEHESIVE® 920 is a solventless, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is part of a multicomponent system. Combined with crosslinker, catalyst and others it is used to apply a release coating on paper and filmic substrates.
- Rapid curing
- Low release force at low peel speed
- Dynamically raising RF profile;
- In-line processing possible
- Suitable for versatile PSA adhesives
- Very low volatiles content
- Very long pot life
Specific features of DEHESIVE® 920
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® 920 is part of a release coating system for paper and filmic substrates.
DEHESIVE® 920 is used in combination with crosslinker and platinum catalyst and if applicable CRA® release modifier.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
2. Add DEHESIVE® 920several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. To avoid pressure formation store in ventilated containers.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a Dry and Cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample