WACKER® CATALYST EM 470
WACKER® CATALYST EM 470 is an emulsion containing highly reactive Platinum catalyst. The product is designed as a part in release coating formulations for the production of release papers and films.
- high reactivity
- very good wetting properties
- excellent anchorage
- high shear stability
Specific features of WACKER® CATALYST EM 470
WACKER® CATALYST EM 470 is compounded with Silicone Emulsion Crosslinkers and Dehesive® Emulsions. It is used to produce release liners for a variety of applications for paper and film based liners.
Before use, stir thoroughly.
1. Prepare the water quantity in a clean container while stirring slowly.
2. Add the Dehesive® polymer or polymer/crosslinker emulsion directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
3. In a next step add the crosslinker emulsion and continue mixing moderatedly.
4. Add the WACKER® CATALYST EM 470 in the last step and mix at moderate shear to achieve a homogeneous bath.
5. Please take care of perfect homogenization while adding WACKER® CATALYST EM 470 . Avoid local concentration peaks and catalyst poisons.
Store in a dry and cool place. Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable!
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.