ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT
ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT is a flowable silicone rubber with very good mechanical properties, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
- Low viscous acetoxy-cure silicone
- Excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Very good mechanical properties
- Good adhesion to HCR without priming
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +180°C
- max. recommended short term peak temperature exposure 200°C
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT
- Low viscosity
ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture:
Skin-forming time: 23 °C, 50 % RH 15 - 25 min
Curing time, 23 °C, 50 % RH 12 h/mm
The fully cured material typically shows good primerless adhesion to many substrates. We recommend to run preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
Perfectly suited for lamination, coating and thin film potting as the material reliably fills small gaps and voids thanks to it’s self leveling properties.
Detailed processing instructions are given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES