ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT
ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT is a flowable silicone rubber with very good mechanical properties, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
- Low viscous acetoxy-cure silicone
- Excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Very good mechanical properties
- Good adhesion to HCR without priming
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +180°C
- max. recommended short term peak temperature exposure 200°C
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT
- Adhesion: Good adhesion to metals, glass and ceramics
- Crosslinking Property: One-component
- Product Rheology: Flowable
- Product Rheology: Low viscosity
- Regulation: Solvent-free
- Specific Features: Low viscosity
- Specific Features: One-component
- Specific Features: Solvent-free
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture:
Skin-forming time: 23 °C, 50 % RH 15 - 25 min
Curing time, 23 °C, 50 % RH 12 h/mm
The fully cured material typically shows good primerless adhesion to many substrates. We recommend to run preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
Perfectly suited for lamination, coating and thin film potting as the material reliably fills small gaps and voids thanks to it’s self leveling properties.
Detailed processing instructions are given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
|Viscosity, dynamic||Hardness Shore A||Tensile strength||Elongation at break|
|ELASTOSIL® E11 TRANSPARENT||10000 mPa·s 10000 mPa·s||26 26||2.1 N/mm² 2.1 N/mm²||275 % 275 %|
 Viscosity, dynamic D = 0,5 1/s | 25 °C | ISO 3219,  Hardness Shore A | DIN ISO 48-4 | Durometer,  Tensile strength | ISO 37 | Type 3 / 23°C / 2mm,  Elongation at break | ISO 37 | Type 3 / 23°C / 2mm