CAVACURMIN® Curcumin Complex
CAVACURMIN® is a highly bioavailable curcumin powder with improved dispersibility in water for various functional food and dietary supplement applications. Curcumin itself is not soluble in water and has low bioavailability. WACKER offers an excellent solution for increasing the bioavailability of hydrophobic health promoting ingredients like curcumin, by complexation with cyclodextrins. CAVACURMIN® is an inclusion complex of natural curcumin with CAVAMAX® W8 gamma-cyclodextrin.
- Gamma-cyclodextrin (CAVAMAX® W8 Food, CAS 17465-86-0)
- Curcuminoids (curcumin CAS 458-37-7, demethoxycurcumin CAS 22608-11-3, bisdemethoxycurcumin CAS 33171-05-0)
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Sustainable plant-based raw materials
- Contains natural turmeric extract
- No allergen labeling required
- Highly bioavailable
- Easily dispersible
CAVACURMIN® is well suited for use in dry or liquid dietary supplements and food applications, such as capsules, shots, gummies, nutritional bars or powders.
Unit of 10 kg box (pallet 4x9)