CAVACURMIN® Curcumin Complex
CAVACURMIN® is a highly bioavailable curcumin powder with improved dispersibility in water for various functional food and dietary supplement applications. Curcumin itself is not soluble in water and has low bioavailability. WACKER offers an excellent solution for increasing the bioavailability of hydrophobic health promoting ingredients like curcumin, by complexation with cyclodextrins. CAVACURMIN® is an inclusion complex of natural curcumin with CAVAMAX® W8 gamma-cyclodextrin.
- Gamma-cyclodextrin (CAVAMAX® W8 Food, CAS 17465-86-0)
- Curcuminoids (curcumin CAS 458-37-7, demethoxycurcumin CAS 22608-11-3, bisdemethoxycurcumin CAS 33171-05-0)
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Sustainable plant-based raw materials
- Contains natural turmeric extract
- No allergen labeling required
- Highly bioavailable
- Easily dispersible
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
CAVACURMIN® is well suited for use in dry or liquid dietary supplements and food applications, such as capsules, shots, gummies, nutritional bars or powders.
Unit of 10 kg box (pallet 4x9)
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.