SILRES® WH 101 A
SILRES WH 101 A is a water reducible, solvent free,
emulsion of a functional silicone resin.
Applied as-is or as a formulated product to serve as a
water repellent treatment. SILRES WH 101 A
improves substrate longevity when applied over wood
or many other materials.
- water based
- produces an eye catching water beading effect
- significantly reduces capillary water absorption
- in a clear system, product is UV transparent, wood
will gray from exposure
- reduces harmful effects caused by water uptake
- can be used over metals, concrete or other
Stir or shake well before applying.
SILRES WH 101 A may be applied as-is or diluted up to 1:2 with water. Apply with brush, roller or non-atomizing sprayer such as a garden sprayer. Apply
enough product to thoroughly cover the surface.
An in-can preservative is recommended for a
formulated product that will be stored for any period of time.
The "Best use before end date" of each batch is shown on the Certificate of Analysis. Storage beyond the date specified on the Certificate of Analysis does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case however, the properties required for the
intended use must be checked for quality assurance
Protect from freezing.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.