WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90 is a solventfree Hydrogenpolysiloxane containing reactive Si-H groups.
- fast curing
- good release stability
- excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- fast cure properties of WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90 allow for a low platinum concentration
Specific features of WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90 is used for curing addition crosslinking solvent-based and solvent-free DEHESIVE®-systems.
Batches of coating compound must be prepared in the order given below.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® polymer in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 90 to this mixture.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst.
Local over-concentrations of Platinum needs to be avoided.
Any contact to alkaline systems needs to be avoided.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage in unopened original packaging beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.