DEHESIVE® EM 428
DEHESIVE® EM 428 is the base polymer to a three component aqueous emulsion system. It is used in combination with WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 15 and WACKER® CATALYST EM 459. The product is designed for pressure sensitive adhesive release applications and works on papers of varying porosity and films. Cure is achieved using a vinyl addition chemistry mechanism.
- Good anchorage on a wide variety of paper substrates
- Formulation flexibility allows for variation of hydrogen:vinyl (SiH:SiVi) mole ratio and platinum catalyst content
- Compatibility with various thickening agents allows for absorbent substrate processing
- Adjustable release level when used in conjunction with CRA® EM 460
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® EM 428, when coated properly, is suitable for indirect food contact use as indicated in 21CFR 175.105, 175.300, 176.170 and 176.180, provided the product is appropriately cured under observance of the limits for platinum. Note that FDA sanctioning of above components does not imply that the finished products manufactured from component combination are approved or considered safe by the FDA. Responsibility for compliance to the FDA regulations resides with the manufacturer of the finished product.
Batches of coating compound are prepared according to WACKER's 3-Component Emulsion Processing Guide for Release Coatings.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample