SEMICOSIL® 830 A/B
SEMICOSIL® 830 is a non-slump silicone adhesive that is cured by heating conditions with stable adhesion to plastics with cohesive failure mode for automotive.
This is designed for fast cure processing or wet bonding during processing with fast adhesion built-up at oven processing.
- Stable cohesive failure mode with Plastic substrates (PC, PMMA, PET, etc.)
- Fast curing and adhesion built-up at minimum energy input (e.g. 60°C/15min)
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent stress relaxation characteristics
- Thixotropic for non-slump
- Medium viscosity at the dynamic condition for dispensability
Specific features of SEMICOSIL® 830 A/B
- Addition Curing
- Fast curing under heat
Bonding material or sealing agent in electronics, automotives and other industrial applications
Assembly glue for various substrates such as polycarbonate, metal, glass etc.
30KG filling in 18KG WACKER Standard HOBBOCK with 1.7~1.8 g/cm3 density
1.7KG filling in 1KG WACKER Standard bottle with 1.7~1.8 g/cm3 density
SEMICOSIL® 830 A and SEMICOSIL® 830 B should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears on the product label.
- Shelf life
SEMICOSIL® 830 A : 1 year
SEMICOSIL® 830 B : 1 year
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.