LUMISIL® 307 UV P A/B
LUMISIL® 307 UV P is a 2-part transparent silicone elastomer that is cured by UV condition for displays.
- Medium viscosity
- Low Modulus for easy alignment
- Excellent transparency
- Low shrinkage
- Fast curing by UV
- No Oxygen inhibition
Specific features of LUMISIL® 307 UV P A/B
- Addition Curing
- Highly transparent
- No chemical shrinkage
- UV curing
- Dam material for the optical bonding process
- Prevent spread out of bonding material
- Maintain thickness of bonding material
- Optical bonding, Sealing for Solar, Automotives,
- Electronics, Industry, etc.
- Encapsulation of optical & electronic components
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants that will inhibit the cure of the product.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials, and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test should be run to determine compatibility.
Part A : Part B (ELASTOSIL® CAT UV) = 10 : 1
Curing speed can be adjusted by UV power and time.
Also heating after UV exposure can accelerate curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for particular application.
- Recommand Lamp type: UV-A (ex. Mercury, Metal Halide etc.), 365 nm LED (If the applies lamp is 365nm LED lamp, the higher UV irradiance would be better)
LUMISIL® 307 UV P A and ELASTOSIL CAT UV should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date (Shelf life) of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case, however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- LUMISIL® 307 UV P A : 1 year
- ELASTOSIL CAT UV : 6 month
WACKER has a global network of specialist distributors at its disposal. Please select an application so that we can suggest suitable contacts.