CENUSIL® M 830 A/B
is a pourable, addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
Main application: Making molds for concrete casting.
Food contact (FDA/ BfR compliant).
- good flow ability and self-deaeration
- proper tear strength
- universal hardness (26 Shore A)
- easy to meter and mix due to 1 : 1 ratio
- perfect and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- excellent long- term stability of the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate
- good resistance to common reproduction materials
Specific features of CENUSIL® M 830 A/B
- Crosslinking Property: Two-component
- Product Type: Two-component
- Regulation: BfR compliant
- Regulation: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: BfR compliant
- Specific Features: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: Two-component
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
As a medium-Shore A addition RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures without undergoing dimensional shrinkage, CENUSIL® M 830 A/B is extremely suitable for casting all common reproduction materials.
The platinum catalyst is contained in Component A
A and B components may only be used together if they have the same batch number.
To ensure optimum flow of the material, the components must be stirred thoroughly before they are removed, or processed in their containers.
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
- CENUSIL® M 830 A 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
- CENUSIL® M 830 A 200 KG DRUM SB
- CENUSIL® M 830 B 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
- CENUSIL® M 830 B 200 KG DRUM SB
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.