ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK
ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK is a non-slump, alkoxy-cure one-component silicone, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
- excellent adhesion to many substrates
- no inhibition effect to platinum-catalysed grades
- no use of organotin catalysts
- medium hardness Shore A
- flame retardant: meets UL94 V-0
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +180 °C
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK
- Adhesion: Non-corrosive to metals
- Crosslinking Property: Tin-free catalysis
- Product Rheology: Non-slump
- Product Rheology: Thixotropic
- Regulation: Flame retardant
- Regulation: Tin-free catalysis
- Specific Features: Broad adhesion profile
- Specific Features: Flame retardant
- Specific Features: High tear-resistant
- Specific Features: Thixotropic
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Multipurpose glue for the appliance, automotive and electronics industry.
Due to its shear thinning nature ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK is easy to apply. The material starts curing upon contact to air humidity.
ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK shows excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates, like glass, aluminium, stainless steel, PA and PBT.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
Detailed processing instructions are given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.