Monochloroacetone Stab Drapex (MCA)
Clear, dark-coloured, mobile and strong lachrymatory liquid with pungent odour.
- Content min. 96.0%
- Stabilized with 0.1% Drapex 39 (epoxidized soy bean oil)
- Storage stability of at least 12 months
- REACH: SCC (handling as intermediate under strictly controlled conditions)
- One of the largest producers worldwide
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- For synthesis of heterocycles (g.g. imidazoles, thiazoles, pyrroles, thiophenes, thiazines, 1,3,4 thiadiazines).
- Building block for the synthesis of pharmaceuticals (e.g. Benzarone, Benziodarone, Bometolol, Denbufyllin, Enoximone, Fenetylin, Mexiletine, Ofloxacin etc.).
- Building block for pesticides (Thiabendazole, herbicide-safeners, insecticides).
- Building block for dyes.
Keep in the original container in a cool well ventilated
place. Keep container dry and tightly closed.
The product is stabilized with Drapex 39 (epoxidized soy bean oil, approx. 0,1%).
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.