Monochloroacetone Stab Drapex (MCA)
Clear, dark-coloured, mobile and strong lachrymatory liquid with pungent odour.
- Content min. 96.0%
- Stabilized with 0.1% Drapex 39 (epoxidized soy bean oil)
- Storage stability of at least 12 months
- REACH: SCC (handling as intermediate under strictly controlled conditions)
- One of the largest producers worldwide
- For synthesis of heterocycles (g.g. imidazoles, thiazoles, pyrroles, thiophenes, thiazines, 1,3,4 thiadiazines).
- Building block for the synthesis of pharmaceuticals (e.g. Benzarone, Benziodarone, Bometolol, Denbufyllin, Enoximone, Fenetylin, Mexiletine, Ofloxacin etc.).
- Building block for pesticides (Thiabendazole, herbicide-safeners, insecticides).
- Building block for dyes.
Keep in the original container in a cool well ventilated
place. Keep container dry and tightly closed.
The product is stabilized with Drapex 39 (epoxidized soy bean oil, approx. 0,1%).