Clear, colourless to yellowish liquid with a characterisitc, slightly pungent odour.
- Two grades available: min. 99.2% and min. 99.8%
- Storage stability of at least 12 months
- REACH SCC: handling as intermediate under strictly controlled conditions
- One of the largest producers worldwide
- Efficient utilization of side streams
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- Precursor for deuterochloroform
- Manufacture of hexafluorobisphenol A as crosslinking agent for fluorocarbon elastomers
- Chlorination agent for drugs
- Building block for agrochemical substances/actives
Storage stability for at least: 12 months
Further information for storage: Keep in the original container in a cool well ventilated place. Keep container dry and tightly closed.
Storage beyond the recommended period does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.