1,1,3 Trichloroacetone (1,1,3-TCA)
Colourless to reddish, lachrymatory liquid with a pungent odour.
- Content min. 86.5%
- One of the largest producers worldwide
- Efficient utilization of side streams
- Scale > 500 MT
- Lead time: campaign production, usually ton quantities in stock
- Storage stability of at least 12 months
- REACH: SCC (handling as intermediate under strictly controlled conditions)
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- Intermediate for folic acid
- API synthesis, e.g. vitamins
- Building block for agrochemical substances/actives
Storage stability for at least: 12 months
Further information for storage: Store in the original container. Keep container dry and tightly closed. Store cool.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.