SMARGO® 328 (KOR)
SMARGO® 328 (KOR) is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for ETICS. It is based on a semi-flexible copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class SMARGO® which provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom. SMARGO® 328 (KOR) is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- SMARGO® 328 (KOR) is comprised of a vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer and is dispersible in water.
- Mortar modified with SMARGO® 328 (KOR) boasts superior adhesion, cohesion, flexural strength, abrasion resistance and workability.
- SMARGO® 328 (KOR) contains small amounts of mineral additives as anticaking agents. No organic solvents, plasticizers, or film-forming additives are added during the production process.
- SMARGO® 328 (KOR) is a general-purpose dispersible polymer powder with neutral rheological properties. With moderate flexibility, it is recommended for use in preparing end products with low emissions.
- SMARGO® 328 (KOR) has good bond strength to both inorganic and organic substrates and is suited to prepare mortars with high cohesive strength and tensile adhesion strength.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
For typical application fields of SMARGO® 328 (KOR), refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend SMARGO® 328 (KOR) with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
25 kg paper bags
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
WACKER has a global network of specialist distributors at its disposal. Please select an application so that we can suggest suitable contacts.
There are no comparable products