CAVAMAX® W6 PHARMA
CAVAMAX® W6 PHARMA is pharmaceutical grade alpha-cyclodextrin from Wacker Chemie AG.
CAVAMAX® W6 PHARMA with 6 glucose units has the smallest cavity of the parent cyclodextrins. It is useful for solubilizing, stabilizing or delivering small molecules.
- DMF Type IV. No 14937
- White powder
- Pharmaceutical grade: Content min. 98.0%, complies with current Ph.Eur. and USP/NF monographs specifications
- Sole manufacturer globally
- REACH: full registration
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- Solubilization, stabilization and delivery of small active ingredients, e.g. fatty acids
- Enhancement of both oral bioavailability and taste masking of pharmaceutical active ingredients; enabling of delayed release.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.