VINNAPAS® 5343 E
VINNAPAS® 5343 E is ideally suited for paver joint sand applications. It imparts flexibility while reducing wash-out.
- VINNAPAS® 5343 E is is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene.
- VINNAPAS® 5343 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without using film-forming or coalescing agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5343 E provides flexibility to paver sands to enable them to better withstand the effects of wetting & drying, ground movement, freeze-thaw & thermal cycling.
- It improves the resistance of paver sand to wash-off from rain, especially in high-exposure areas such as downspouts.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Protect against moisture.
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
VINNAPAS® 5343 E is typically blended with ASTM C 33 concrete sand or ASTM C 144 masonry sand and a small amount of Portland cement to produce high-performance polymeric joint sands. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of polymeric joint sands blend VINNAPAS® 5343 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate and lead to the formation of small lumps of resin. Base sand needs to be properly graded to avoid segregation during handling. In the field the paver sand is poured and swept into the joints. It is subsequently wetted down to start the film-forming process. Avoid sweeping the paver sand over more than a few feet and do not over-wet as polymer could be washed away before film has formed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
There are no comparable products