DEHESIVE® 921 is 100 %, completely solvent-free, addition-curing silicone intended for coating paper and filmic substrates.
- Fast curing
- Low release at low peel speeds
- Dynamically raising release profile
- Good release stability
- Suitable for versatile PSA adhesives
- Very low volatiles content
- Very long pot life
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® 921 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners, which are used for single and double-sided industrial release laminates .
Recommended Mixing Order
- First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
- Add DEHESIVE® 921 and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
- Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker
- Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample