WACKER® RTV-S 691 A/B
WACKER® RTV-S 691 A/B is a self levelling, two-part addition curing silicone rubber which can be vulcanised at room temperature. Due to its low outgassing rate and low temperature flexibility it is recommended especially for space applications.
It has been designed and is used as adhesive for solar cells on solar generators for space applications such as satellites.
- resistant to low temperatures
- glass transition temperature: < -100 °C / -148 °F
- particularly low volatile contents
- admitted for aerospace applications by ESTEC (European Space Research and technology Centre) according to specification ECSS-Q-70-02A (corresponds to former ESA PSS-01-701)
Spezifische Merkmale von WACKER® RTV-S 691 A/B
- niedriger Flüchtigengehalt