SEMICOSIL® 827 UV A
SEMICOSIL® 832 UV is specially designed for an assembly glue or side-sealing which requires high adhesion.
This is a non-slump silicone adhesive as a 2-component elastomer that is cured by heating conditions with stable adhesion to various substrates with a cohesive failure mode for automotive.
This is designed for fast cure processing or wet bonding during processing with fast adhesion built-up at oven processing.
- Extremely high adhesion to various substrates such as metals, glass, urethane, primer-treated polycarbonate etc.
- High elongation for efficient stress relaxation
- Fast curing and adhesion built-up at the minimum energy input (e.g. 60°C/10min)
- Thixotropic for non-slump and medium viscosity at the dynamic condition for nozzle dispensability
- Waterproof property with low surface energy and hydrophobic structure
Spezifische Merkmale von SEMICOSIL® 827 UV A
- kein chemischer Schrumpf
- schnelle Aushärtung bei moderaten Temperaturen
- Schnelle Aushärtung bei Raumtemperatur
- Assembly glue for displays
- Side-sealing agent for smart-window applications
- Bonding material or sealing agent in electronics, automotive, and other industrial applications
- Surface preparation
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants that will inhibit the cure of SEMICOSIL 832 A+B mixed.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials, and organometallic compounds, especially organotin compounds. If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test should be run to determine compatibility.
- Mixing ratio
SEMICOSIL 832 A : SEMICOSIL 832 B = 1 : 1
Curing speed can be adjusted by heating temperature and time. SEMICOSIL 832 A+B mixed can be solidified within 30min at room temperature.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
(Reference cure condition: 60°C/10~15min)
Verpackung / Gebinde
1KG BOTTLE PE
18KG HOBBOCK PE
SEMICOSIL 832 A and SEMICOSIL 832 B should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears on the product label.
- Shelf life
SEMICOSIL 832 A : 1 year
SEMICOSIL 832 B : 1 year
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case, however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.