Drywalling with gypsum boards is on the rise. VINNAPAS® polymer binders enhance the quality of gypsum-based joint fillers, putties and troweling compounds. They provide enhanced adhesion to the substrate, and improve workability and cracking resistance.
VINNAPAS® VAE T polymer powders enable joint fillers (including gypsum-based grades) to be used on a wide range of substrates, while at the same time maintaining excellent workability and adhesive properties. VINNAPAS® H polymer powders make cement-based products water repellent, thus protecting the substrate and improving durability.
- Enhanced adhesion
- Increased cohesion
- Flexibility of joint fillers and prevention of cracking
- Suitable for different substrates
- Improved workability
- Improved low-temperature performance
- Gypsum plasterboards
- Cement fiberboards
- Adhesion to different substrates
- Flexibility, e.g. for greater elongation or crack-bridging
- Workability, e.g. smooth and easy to apply, longer open time
- Durability, e.g. high color stability
- Patch and repair