Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Gravure printing requires special binders and high-efficiency additives to provide rheology control. Low-molecular-weight VINNOL® resins provide all relevant characteristics, including toughness, permanent flexibility and extreme resistance to abrasion, water and chemicals. HDK® includes hydrophilic grades. To ensure smooth processing, concentrations of 0.5 – 2% are recommended.
- Excellent pigment wetting
- Good resistance to chemicals and water
- Strong adhesion to metals and polar plastics
- Solubility in ketones and esters
- High compatibility with other binder resins
- Plastics, metal packaging
- Regulation of viscosity
- Prevention of pigment settling
- High-volume newspapers