Do It Yourself
WACKER offers a highly developed range of GENIOSIL® silane-modified polymers for state-of-the-art, do-it-yourself (DIY) adhesives covering Shore A through
Shore D. Our VINNAPAS® solid resins have excellent adhesion to a large variety of substrates, including wood, stone and plastics.
GENIOSIL® adhesives based on silane-modified polymers (SMPs) replace the previously used high-strength adhesives, which are now classified as highly toxic. SMP adhesives are fast curing, with a wide application spectrum. SMP grades lend themselves perfectly for use as consumer adhesives up to Shore A 70 range. They are suitable for assembly systems in which a Shore D range is needed, in which case specific SMP grades have been developed.
- Clean, easy to use
- Environmentally friendly, no need for hazard labeling
- Rapid development of internal strength and a strong bond
- Good adhesion to many substrates in and around the house
- DIY multi-purpose adhesives
VINNAPAS® solid resins are used as binders for solvent-based all-purpose adhesives, by providing excellent adhesion to diverse substrates such as paper, cartonboard, wood, textile, leather, glass, stone, metal and many plastics.
- Excellent solubility in mild solvents
- Excellent adhesion to numerous substrates
- Solvent-based DIY multi-purpose adhesives