ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK
ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK is a non-slump, alkoxy-cure, one-part silicone, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
Fully cured ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK has excellent flame retardant properties and shows long-term stability against weathering, moisture and sunlight.
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- No inhibition effect on platinum-catalysed grades
- No use of organotin catalysts
- Medium hardness Shore A
- High Limiting Oxygen Index (LOI)
- Flame retardant: meets UL94 V-0 and the requirements of DIN EN 45545-2:2020 for Hazard Level HL1 and HL2 (as per requirement set R22), and for Hazard Level HL1, HL2 and HL3 (as per requirement set R23 and R24, respectively).
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +180 °C
ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK的特殊性能
Multipurpose glue for industrial applications (appliances, automotive, electronics, railway).
Due to its shear thinning nature ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK is easy to apply. The material starts curing upon contact to air humidity.
ELASTOSIL® N9111 BLACK shows primerless adhesion to many substrates, like glass, aluminium, stainless steel, PA and PBT. The cured silicone rubber has excellent flame retardant properties, as proven by fire safety tests according to UL94 and DIN EN 45545-2:2020, requirement set R22, R23 and R24 (test certificate available upon request).
Detailed information about the processing of RTV-1 silicones is given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES”. We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.