LUCKY-SILICONE LC 909N
WACKER® LC 909N is a one-component, moisture-curing, silicone sealant with excellent adhesion and very good processing properties for construction.
WACKER® LC 909N cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible rubber properties.
- Ready gun ability at low (4 °C) to high (40 °C) temperatures
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing
- Good adhesion with various materials
- Excellent weatherability
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent durability
- Sealant for internal connection
- Suitable glazing applications
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean. For application
- Masking - To avoid contamination and damage attach a masking tape on the side of work area.
- Sealing & Tooling - Fully fill in cross point or side edge point of the joint without empty space without bubbles.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of sealant while curing.
- WACKER® LC 909 is classified according to KS F 4910 G-30SHM.(Chalked)
- WACKER® LC 909 exhibits excellent primeless adhesion to most non- porous siliceous materials (e.g. glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel, glazed tiles); metals (e.g. aluminum, steel, zinc or copper); impregnated, varnished or painted wood; and some plastics.
- Users must carry out own tests due to the great variety of substrates.
- The adhesion can be improved in many cases by pretreatment of the substrate with a primer.
Restrictions on use
- it is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 909 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 909 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 909 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC 909, e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 909 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 909 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC 909 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC 909 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 909 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 909 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
- Drum: 195kg(non chalked), Shelf life is 24 months from production date
- Drum: 270kg(chalked), Shelf life is 24 months from production date
- Cartridge: 270ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
- Cartridge: 300ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
- Oversea version is 10 months.(GPN,GN)
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the abel does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the ntended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.