SEMICOSIL® 962 TC A/B
Thermally conductive gap filler paste material.
SEMICOSIL® 962 TC A/B is a shear-thinning, easy-dispensing, non-slump, addition-curing, two part silicone rubber that cures at room temperature to a soft, flexible and tacky rubber with excellent thermal conductivity.
- Gap filler paste, thermal conductivity 3.0 W/mK
- No oil bleeding
- Constant properties from – 50 °C to +180 °C
- low stress, soft and tacky
- D4-D8 < 350 ppm
- Low abrasive
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- Automotive electronics
- Interface material for heat sink applications for the electronics industry
- Heat sink of EH/HEV batteries
The platinum catalyst is contained in component A.
Only components A and B with the same lot number may be processed together!
- Drum 280 kg / 90 l
- Pail, Hobbock 30 kg / 10.7 l
- EURO cartridge 868 gr / 300 cc
- SEMCO on request for sampling 20 Oz, 6 Oz
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.