ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15
Pourable, addition-curing two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Can be blended with ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 to achieve any target hardness between 15 and 40 Shore A.
See our flyer:
"ELASTOSIL® VARIO MODULAR ADDITION CURING SYSTEM"
- Two base components, two catalysts
- Easy to process because of low viscosity
- Fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature, adjustable over a wide range
- Low hardness 15 Shore A
- High elongation, outstanding tensile strength
- Excellent tear strength
- Cured rubber is translucent and colorless
- Can be pigmented with 1 - 4 % ELASTOSIL® Pigment Pastes FL
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15
- Crosslinking Property: Two-component
- Product Rheology: Low viscosity
- Product Type: Two-component
- Regulation: BfR compliant
- Regulation: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: BfR compliant
- Specific Features: Fast curing
- Specific Features: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: Low viscosity
- Specific Features: Two-component
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Due to its resisitance to all common reproduction materrials. e.g. casting resins, concrete, plaster, as well as the mechanical properties, ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 is especially suittable for all molds..
As a low Shore A addition silicone rubber that cures without undergoing dimensional shrinkage, ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 is also suitable if absolutely accurate copies of models are required.
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 5 KG CANISTER
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 200 KG DRUM SB
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 should be stored between 5 °C and 25 °C in the tightly closed original container. The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.