ELASTOSIL® M 4670 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Main application: Making shrink-free molds with excellent reproduction accuracy.
Food contact (FDA/ BfR compliant).
- good flow
- fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- high Shore A hardness (approx. 55)
- high tear strength
- long-term stability of the vulcanizate’s mechanical properties
- outstanding resistance to common casting resins
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® M 4670 A/B
- Crosslinking Property: Two-component
- Product Type: Two-component
- Regulation: BfR compliant
- Regulation: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: BfR compliant
- Specific Features: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: Two-component
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Due to its outstanding resistance to casting resins as well as its superior mechanical properties ELASTOSIL® M 4670 A/B is perfectly suitable for all molds of models with undercuts that are to be reproduced in casting resins, and a certain inherent rigidity of the molds is required.
As a medium-Shore addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures without undergoing dimensional shrinkage, ELASTOSIL® M 4670 A/B is also extremely suitable for casting all other common reproduction materials, particularly if absolutely accurate copies of models with undercuts are required.
The platinum catalyst is in component A.
A and B components may only be used together if they have the same batch number.
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.