ELASTOSIL® M 4630 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Main application: Making molds for concrete casting.
Food contact (FDA/ BfR compliant)
- very good flow
- fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- low Shore A hardness (approx. 28)
- high tear strength
- excellent long-term stability of the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate
- outstanding resistance to concrete
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® M 4630 A/B
- Crosslinking Property: Two-component
- Product Rheology: Low viscosity
- Product Type: Two-component
- Regulation: BfR compliant
- Regulation: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: BfR compliant
- Specific Features: Excellent mechanical properties
- Specific Features: FDA compliant
- Specific Features: Low viscosity
- Specific Features: Two-component
- Vulcanizate: Excellent mechanical properties
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Due to its outstanding resistance to concrete and superior mechanical properties, ELASTOSIL® M 4630 A/B is ideal for use in molds for making concrete reproductions of models with deep undercuts.
As a low-shore, addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber, which cures without dimensional shrinkage, ELASTOSIL® M 4630 A/B is also extremely suitable for casting all other common reproduction materials, especially casting resins where absolutely accurate copies of models with pronounced undercuts are required.
The platinum catalyst is contained in component B.
Only components A and B with the same lot number may be processed together!
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
|Viscosity, dynamic||Tear strength||Hardness Shore A||Tensile strength||Elongation at break|
|CENUSIL® M 825 A/B||8000 mPa·s 8000 mPa·s||20 N/mm 20 N/mm||25 25||5 N/mm² 5 N/mm²||450 % 450 %|
|CENUSIL® M 830 A/B||8000 mPa·s 8000 mPa·s||> 20 N/mm > 20 N/mm||26 26||5 N/mm² 5 N/mm²||500 % 500 %|
|ELASTOSIL® M 4630 A/B||15000 mPa·s -||> 30 N/mm > 30 N/mm||28 28||6.5 N/mm² 6.5 N/mm²||700 % 700 %|
|ELASTOSIL® M 4635 A/B||20000 mPa·s -||> 30 N/mm > 30 N/mm||37 37||7 N/mm² 7 N/mm²||480 % 480 %|
 Viscosity, dynamic | 23 °C | ISO 3219,  Viscosity, dynamic after stirring | 23 °C | ISO 3219,  Tear strength | ASTM D 624 B,  Hardness Shore A | ISO 868,  Tensile strength | ISO 37,  Elongation at break | ISO 37