CENUSIL® M 825 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
Main application: Making molds for concrete casting.
Food contact (FDA/ BfR compliant).
- Excellent flowability and self-deaeration
- High tear strength
- Low hardness (Shore A 25)
- Mixing ratio of 1:1 for straightforward processing
- Fast and non shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- Excellent long-term stability of the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate
- Good resisitance to common reproduction materials
Specific features of CENUSIL® M 825 A/B
- Addition Curing
- BfR compliant
- Fast curing at room temperature
- FDA compliant
- Low viscosity
- No chemical shrinkage
Due to its good resisitance to all common reproduction materrials. e.g. casting resins, concrete, as well as the superior mechanical properties, CENUSIL® M 825 A/B is especially suittable for all molds of models with
As a low-Shore A addition silicone rubber that cures
without undergoing dimensional shrinkage, CENUSIL® M 825 A/B is also suitable if absolutely accurate copies of models are required.
- CENUSIL® M 825 A 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
- CENUSIL® M 825 A 200 KG DRUM SB
- CENUSIL® M 825 B 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
- CENUSIL® M 825 B 200 KG DRUM SB
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.