ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY
ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY is a non-slump RTV-1 silicone rubber, which cures at room temperature. During vulcanization it splits off an organic amine.
- amine-curing system
- no use of organotin catalysts
- good heat stability
- excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +200 °C
- max. recommended short term peak temperature exposure 220°C
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY
- Oil resistant
- Multipurpose grade for sealing and bonding, suitable for high temperatures and oil contact
ELASTOSIL® A33 shows good primerless adhesion to many substrates. We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
Detailed processing instructions are given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.