ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY
ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY is a non-slump RTV-1 silicone rubber, which cures at room temperature. During vulcanization it splits off an organic amine.
- amine-curing system
- no use of organotin catalysts
- good heat stability
- excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Recommended service temperature from -45 °C to +200 °C
- max. recommended short term peak temperature exposure 220°C
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® A33 IVORY
- Adhesion: Good mechanics
- Adhesion: Non-corrosive to metals
- Crosslinking Property: One-component
- Product Rheology: Non-slump
- Resistance: Oil resistant
- Specific Features: Broad adhesion profile
- Specific Features: Good heat stability
- Specific Features: Oil resistant
- Specific Features: One-component
- Surface Effect: Oil resistant
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- Multipurpose grade for sealing and bonding, suitable for high temperatures and oil contact
ELASTOSIL® A316 shows good primerless adhesion to many substrates. We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for the particular application.
Detailed processing instructions are given in our brochure “ROOM TEMPERATURE VULCANIZING (RTV) SILICONES - MATERIAL AND PROCESSING GUIDELINES
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.