ELASTOSIL® R 427/30
ELASTOSIL® R 427/30 is a High Strength Base noted for its exceptional transparency excellent tear strength and excellent mechanical properties. ELASTOSIL® R 427/30 can be used for extruded profiles. ELASTOSIL® R 427/30 vulcanizing characteristics make it possible to achieve short cycle times in the production of molded articles by compression transfer and injection molding. Post-cured vulcanizates can be used for applications in the health care and food handling industries.
ELASTOSIL® R 427/30 contains those ingredients which are suitable for food contact*. *Under Title 21 "Food and Drugs," Part 177.2600, "Rubber articles intended for repeated use." Because this regulation contains limitations, compliance to the regulation is the responsibility of the user.
- Excellent molding qualities
- Excellent tensile strength & tear resistance
- Excellent clarity
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Recommended Curing Agent Levels
- 1.5 parts: 2,4-dichlorobenzoyl peroxide (50% active in silicone paste) per 100 parts of ELASTOSIL® R 427/30.
- 0.7 parts: dicumyl peroxide (98% active) per 100 parts of ELASTOSIL® R 427/30.
- 0.6 parts: 2,5-di(t-butylperoxy)-2,5-dimethylhexane (100% active) per 100 parts of ELASTOSIL® R 427/30.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample