WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250
WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250 is opaque, of medium consistency and is slightly thixotropic.
It has good electrical properties, i.e. insulating properties, relative permittivity and electric strength, as well as good adhesion to metals and ceramic materials. WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250 coated parts exhibit excellent water repellency, resulting in a certain degree of protection against corrosion.
WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250 is a paste with similar properties like WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300 but of medium consistency with an unworked penetration of 220 - 270 ¹/₁₀ mm
The low viscosity of the paste facilitates its use as an embedding compound, release agent or lubricant in some class.
- non-curing, with retention of pasty consistency
- water resistant, water repellent
- electrically insulating
- good surface slip
- high dielectric strength
- Good adhesion to metals, glass and ceramics
Specific features of WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250
- in applications involving movement of elastomers or plastics against metals
- lubricants for shut-off valves, control devices, joints
- release agents for compression molding, extruder die rings
- insulation for ignition systems (car electrics), protection against moisture, embedding of electronic components
- installation of cable accessories
For detailed information, refer to brochures on www.wacker.com.
Further information for storage:
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.