BELSIL® ADM 9000 E
BELSIL® ADM 9000 E is a cationic macroemulsion of an aminofunctional polydimethylsiloxane.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
BELSIL® ADM 9000 E can be broadly used in hair conditioning applications. Examples are shampoos, rinse-off conditioners, hair masks, hair serums as well as mousse formulations.
- Recommended use levels of BELSIL® ADM 9000 E in conditioner, treatment and mask formulations are 2,8 % to 8,5 %.
- Recommended use levels of BELSIL® ADM 9000 E in shampoo formulations are 1,0 % to 2,8 %.
- The emulsion should be formulated at temperatures below 35 °C.
- The emulsion needs to be stirred well before use.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.