SILRES® BS SMK 550
SILRES® BS SMK 550 is a solventless silicone microemulsion concentrate based on silanes and siloxanes that is diluted with water to yield microemulsions. Such dilute aqueous solutions serve as chemical damp-proofing agents. The WTA has certified the suitability of SILRES® BS SMK 550 for this application.
- solventless silicone microemulsion concentrate
- dilutable simply by pouring into drinking water
- ready-to-use silicone microemulsions which have been activated with water must be used up on the day of dilution
Advantages over ready-to-use products:
- lower packaging costs
- fewer problems with empty containers
- disposal (15 times less packaging)
- lower storage and transport costs
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.