SILRES® BS SMK 1311
SILRES® BS SMK 1311 is a solventless silicone microemulsion concentrate based on silanes and siloxanes that is diluted with water to yield microemulsions. The dilute, aqueous solution of SILRES® BS SMK 1311 serves as a high-quality, general-purpose water repellent for impregnating and priming mineral and even alkaline substrates.
SILRES® BS SMK 1311 serve also as chemical damp proofing agent in diluted aqueous solution.
- water-free and solventless silicone concentrate
- spontaneously dilute with drinking water, i. e. without the need for sophisticated mixing devices
- silicone microemulsions which have been activated with water must be used on the day of preparation
Advantages over ready-to-use products:
- lower packaging costs
- fewer problems with empty containers
- disposal (15 times less packaging)
- lower storage and transport costs The WTA certificate confirms the suitability of SILRES® BS SMK 1311 for this application.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Sales and support
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.