VINNAPAS® 8812 T
VINNAPAS® 8812 T is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives and wall trowelling compounds. It is based on a flexible copolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and vinychloride and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® T which means that it provides good anti sag properties and excellent adhesion after water immersion, giving a high degree of formulation freedom. VINNAPAS® 8812 T is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 8812 T is a dispersible polymer powder based on a new generation of terpolymer composed of vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and ethylene.
- VINNAPAS® 8812 T is a polymeric binder and is ideal for modifying cementitious and gypsum-based drymix mortars, especially tile adhesives.
- VINNAPAS® 8812 T provides very good workability and thixotropy of the fresh mortar.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 8812 T exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance. Combinations with cement and gypsum can provide mortars which exhibit non-sag properties.
- contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 8812 T is a non-slump dispersible polymer powder in the medium Tg range. It is suitable for formulating low emission compounds that must exhibit good non-slump properties.
Specific features of VINNAPAS® 8812 T
- Product Rheology: Non-slump
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 8812 T, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 8812 T with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
25 kg paper bags
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.