VINNAPAS® 5047 T
VINNAPAS® 5047 T is a very flexible dispersible polymer powder with a slight thixotropic effect and very good workability specifically suited for tile adhesives, troweling compounds and ETICS. It is based on a copolymer of vinyl acetate and ethylene. VINNAPAS® 5047 T belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® T which means that it provides thixotropic properties. In addition to non-slump properties it offers excellent workability.
- VINNAPAS® 5047 T is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5047 T exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance and are easier to process. They also exhibit pseudoplasticity.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5047 T are very easy to process.
- VINNAPAS® 5047 T contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers or film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5047 T is a non-slump dispersible polymer powder in the lower Tg range. It is eminently suitable for formulating highly flexible compounds with very good adhesion and low emissions.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5047 T, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5047 T with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.