VINNAPAS® 3030 H
VINNAPAS® 3030 H is an excellent hydrophobic dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile grouts, renders and plasters. It is based on a flexible copolymer of vinyl chloride and ethylene. VINNAPAS® 3030 H belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® H which means that it provides a remarkable hydrophobic effect. It is well suited to be combined with classical VAE grades to introduce hydrophobicity.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a copolymer powder based on vinyl chloride and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a polymeric binder and also provides an excellent hydrophobic effect.
- Blended with inorganic binders, the powder will provide very good workability with VINNAPAS® 3030 H have improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- As a result of the hydrophobizing resin's special composition and specific production process, mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 3030 H confer extreme strong and lasting water repellency and markedly reduced water absorption of both, silicate and carbonate based mortars.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H will not have any effect on water-vapor transmission at common dosages.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a dispersible polymer powder in the lower Tg range and with a very strong hydrophobic effect. It has no effect on rheology and has excellent hydrophobic properties.
Specific features of VINNAPAS® 3030 H
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 3030 H, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 3030 H with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.