VINNAPAS® 4712 N
VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a dispersible polymer powder that is ideally suited for formulating tile adhesives with optimum adhesion to wood and excellent water resistance (ANSI 118.4, ANSI 118.11, ISO 13007-1).
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a copolymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a high-quality polymeric binder in the medium Tg range.
- Inorganic binders modified with VINNAPAS® 4712 N exhibit very good workability.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N have improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is specifically formulated to provide excellent adhesion in multipurpose thin set tile mortars, even at lower levels of polymer modification.
- Adhesion with VINNAPAS® 4712 N is excellent over plywood as well as vitrified tiles. Good adhesion is retained even after water immersion.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is suitable for formulating compounds of high ultimate strength.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Protect against moisture.
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 4712 N, refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 4712 N with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample