VINNAPAS® 4712 N
VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a dispersible polymer powder that is ideally suited for formulating tile adhesives with optimum adhesion to wood and excellent water resistance (ANSI 118.4, ANSI 118.11, ISO 13007-1).
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a copolymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is a high-quality polymeric binder in the medium Tg range.
- Inorganic binders modified with VINNAPAS® 4712 N exhibit very good workability.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N have improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is specifically formulated to provide excellent adhesion in multipurpose thin set tile mortars, even at lower levels of polymer modification.
- Adhesion with VINNAPAS® 4712 N is excellent over plywood as well as vitrified tiles. Good adhesion is retained even after water immersion.
- VINNAPAS® 4712 N is suitable for formulating compounds of high ultimate strength.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 4712 N, refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 4712 N with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.