FERMOPURE® L-Cystine PHARMA
A white or almost white, crystalline powder, practically insoluble in water and alcohol. it dissolves in dilute solutions of alkali hydroxides. L-Cystine is the amino acid dimer formed when of a pair of L-Cysteine molecules are joined by a disulfide bond through oxidation. L-Cysteine is one of the 20 natural amino acids and, besides methionine, the only one which contains sulfur. WACKER has developed a new production method for L-Cystine via fermentation from non-animal and non-human raw materials.
- Almost white powder
- Content min. 98.5 – 101.0%
- Complies with current Eur.Ph. and FCC specifications
- Non-GMO microorganisms
- Certified as kosher and halal
- Natural according Regulation 1334/2008/EC
- Excipient for API synthesis, e.g. expectorants
- Essential ingredient in cell culture media
Units of 25 kg
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.