Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Polymer resins are available as beads, flakes or powders.
WACKER is a leading manufacturer of polymer resins. Its portfolio comprises poly(vinyl acetates) as well as soluble vinyl chloride co- and terpolymers.
VINNAPAS® PVAc homopolymer grades
Thermoplastic PVAc are marketed under the trade names VINNAPAS®. The portfolio comprises
- PVAc homopolymers
- PVAc copolymers of vinyl acetate and crotonic acid
- Copolymers of vinyl acetate and vinyl laurate
All are available with different molecular weights and solution viscosities.
All grades are homogeneous, color-free, odor-free, taste-free and pose no known physiological risk. All VINNAPAS® polymer resin grades (B, C, UW and VL) produce transparent films with excellent adhesion and high gloss.
VINNAPAS® C copolymer grades
- Excellent UV stability and abrasion resistance
- Good aging properties
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Clear films with good gloss
- Solubility in mild, environmentally friendly (HAP-free) solvents
- Resistance to oil and grease
- No known physiological risks
VINNAPAS® VL copolymer grades
- Low-profile additives for composite applications
- Solvent-based adhesives
- Hot-melt adhesives
- Structural adhesives
- Sound-damping sheets
- Powder injection molding (PIM)
VINNOL® functional grades: M types
WACKER’s vinyl chloride copolymers and terpolymers are marketed under the trade name VINNOL®. The monomer building blocks of these polymers are vinyl chloride and vinyl acetate in different compositions. They are available as:
- Nonfunctional grades differing in their molar composition and with a broad range of molecular weights
- Functional grades with carboxyl groups
- Functional grades with hydroxyl groups
All VINNOL® grades are suitable for solvent-borne coating applications and fully compatible with each other. Depending on the grade, they promote excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
VINNOL® functional grades: A types
- Very good adhesion to plastics and polymeric films of polar character, metal and absorbent substrates
- High toughness and permanent flexibility
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Outstanding water and chemical resistance
- Inherent flame retardation
- Excellent solubility and ease of processing
VINNOL® non-functional grades
- Heat-sealable coatings for aluminum foil
- Printing inks and pigment preparation
- Industrial coatings