With VINNAPAS® F and L products, WACKER offers two specalized binder classes for self-leveling compounds. Both classes comprise vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) grades which comply with the requirements of European ecolabels such as Blue Angel, Emicode EC1 plus, etc.
VINNAPAS® L Class polymer powders improve mechanical as well as flow properties and achieve very smooth, blemish-free surfaces when used in combination with casein and synthetic superplasticizers. They also reduce surface bleeding and segregation.
VINNAPAS® F Class polymer powders act as binders and superplasticizers. During mixing of pumpable compounds, the required rheology can be adjusted by choosing the right F Class grades.
- Increased adhesion to different substrates
- Improved compressive and flexural strength
- Better abrasion resistance
- Increased tensile strength and deformation capability
- Enhanced flow and self-leveling properties
- Defoaming properties
- Stabilization against bleeding and sedimentation
- Fine smoothing compounds and thick-layer leveling screeds
- Self-leveling under- and overlayments
- Pumpable and hand-applied compounds
- Cementitious and gypsum-based formulations
- Industrial and residential applications