Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Successful care products need effective active ingredients and a capable carrier in the form of a cream or lotion.
The consistency determines not only how we perceive the appearance and sensory effects of a care preparation, but also how we assess its effect. Is a lotion or cream perceived as rich, or does it have a certain lightness?
Creams and lotions that appear rich often require a lower viscosity during application so that they spread more easily. Silicones from WACKER allow you to adjust the rheological profile of your skin care and cosmetic products to requirements.
BELSIL® elastomer gels help you shape the consistency of skin care and cosmetic products.
- BELSIL® EG 2, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® EG 5, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® RG 100, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- BELSIL® RG 90, INCI: Isododecane (and) vinyldimethyl/trimethylsiloxysilicate stearyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® REG 102, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- BELSIL® REG 1102, INCI: Dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- HDK® N 20 und HDK® T 30, INCI: Silica
- HDK® H 15 und HDK® H 30, INCI: Silica dimethyl silylate
- HDK® H 2000, INCI: Silica silylate
The graphic shows the viscositiy depending on the shear rate: