Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Morocco. Do you still want to change your country?
External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS/EIFS)
WACKER offers ideal solutions to meet all the challenges that face modern ETICS: bonding of organic to inorganic elements, as well as protection against moisture, weathering, fire and mechanical stress.
Grades based on vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) are particularly suitable:
- Adhesion is provided by the strong physical affinity of the ethylene copolymer for expanded polystyrene
- The high ethylene content also increases flexibility and impact resistance without additional plasticizers
- Good adhesion (to masonry, concrete and EPS panels)
- Improved flexibility and impact resistance
- Good compatibility with cement and alkaline surfaces
- High flame retardancy (particularly VC-containing terpolymers)
Top Coats and Paints
WACKER’s portfolio comprises polymer dispersions and powders for optimal performance and protection. For example, improved water repellency and weatherability in the top coat can be achieved by the use of VINNAPAS® H powders.
SILRES® BS silicone resins allow the formulation of silicone resin emulsion paints which combine high water-vapor permeability and low water absorption, promoting the energy-saving potential of thermally insulated facades.
- Protection against damp without restricting water-vapor permeability
- Protection against driving rain
- Excellent adhesion
- Improved fire protection
- Low dirt pick-up
- High color fastness
- Improved impact resistance