DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- Superior cure properties of DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® provide fast cure even in low temperature applications
- Suitable for coating heat activated label stock and polyethylene films
- Extremely flat release profile
- Very good release stability
- Low level of silicone mist at high coating speeds
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®的特殊性能
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is part of multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners, which are used for single and double-sided self-adhesive laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
Compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen, but only for a short time. Storage in ventilated containers is recommended to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.