DEHESIVE® 915 is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. Compounded with additional components it is designed to provide paper and filmic substrates with a release layer.
- Extremely fast cure properties of DEHESIVE® 915 allow low platinum concentration formulations.
- Low release forces
- Very Flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good pot life
- Very good coverage at low silicone coat weights
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
DEHESIVE® 915 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
2. Add DEHESIVE® 915 several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. To avoid pressure formation storage in ventilated containers is recommended
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.